It Hurts.

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullahiwabarakatuh.
Epal dan Pisang sekalian.

Today.
I've made a decision on deactivating my Facebook account.
Ohh. Not to worry. I'll not take much time.
Temporary.

Raya Haji nanti maujud balik okayy? ^^

I think I've spent so much time for that.

*
*
*
*
*

No one ever knows others. 

Just no one knows.

Sorry if I've being the person that never understand others. Never know others.

Sorry if I've being a person that give hopes. Who seeking hope from others.

Just a little me. Who always make mistakes.

Trust me.

Anyone.

Everyone got problems with their own feelings.

And. Sorry.

I'm not strong enough to face it.

Not!

Whoever I am, I really can't face feelings matter.

Even people out there though that I'm hardcore, but inside.. I'm weak.

Weak enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment